Bananas Did Good


If you haven't heard about my big banana project then have a quick peek here. We had our work Christmas party on the Saturday and I was up until 3am in the morning trying desperately to finish my outfit. It turned out exceptionally well, if I do say so myself. I'm feeling quite proud about it as it's probably one of the most challenging projects I've done so far. I printed the bananas myself then made a padded bustier, cuffed shorts with pockets, added elastic for a better fit and then lined the entire thing. It fitted really well and was unbelievably comfortable. I'm so glad I decided on shorts because there were so many moments after a few too many drinks where I could've accidently flashed some poor people. I thought the Colour Blocking theme turned out great, we all look amazing in the photos. All in all, it was a fantastically fun night. I love the people that I work with, they really make my 38 hrs of work per week the most enjoyable!

Working on the padding for my itty bitty boobies
My photo for Anna telling her 'Omg! I'm half way through!'







Oh and I also made the necklace too. Remember to check back for the tutorial :)



1 comments:

Corrina | 27 December 2011 at 17:27

Wow it's amazing, you did an incredible job! You look fantastic in it too :) very impressed (and jealous of your talent!)
xx

Total Pageviews