I Found... Pretty Clothes


Ahhh! I hate to admit it, but I'm so in love with Rihanna's new video 'We Found Love.' Yes, I'm addicted to the catchy dancey tune, but most of all I love the styling and artistic direction. It's great when someone gets the Hard vs Soft thing right. When I first watched the video I just wished that I could be in every single outfit and have my hair just the way she has it. There's just something amazing about the skater meets preppy meets grungey look that she's got going on. It's so effortlessly cool and alluring without trying too hard. Most importantly I think the style looks believable, I can really see the playful naive girl in the storyline. I've already made a mental note to make an acid wash skater skirt...







Here's a few outfits I've put together inspired by the video











0 comments:

Total Pageviews