Having A Moment With Tribal


My current new obsession - anything in a tribal print. I prefer the geometric shaped ones in super vibrant colours. I've always been a lover for prints and bold hues, so anything with an interesting pattern will grab my full attention. After scrolling through page upon page on Etsy (yes, I am addicted again) I've decided it's time to add some tribal into my now seemingly boring wardrobe. Try clashing prints and mixing up different motifs to have some fun with it. To get it right, make sure your pieces have one thing in common. Whether it be colour palette, size of the pattern or similar graphic lines. If it's a little too much for you, try one key accessory or tone down a tribal printed dress with neutral sandals and simple jewellry.

Tribal on Etsy... 

Ditty Drops




Tribal on the runway...
 



L.A.M.B
L.A.M.B

Tribal in the shops...




Tribal on the streets...




Nothing like some kick-ass prints to brighten your day!




0 comments:

Total Pageviews