Happy 60th Post!

Wow! I can't believe that I've made 60 posts already. Who knew this little curious journey would become a permanent hobby of mine. I always look forward to writing posts and sharing my thoughts and D.I.Y projects with you all. I usually jot down my new ideas and things I must write about in a little notebook covered with pink cherry blossoms. I really appreciate those of you who support and follow me and leave feedback for me to work on. Thank you! Today I'm just going to share a few inspirations I've collected over the last two weeks. I hope to turn most of these inspirations into D.I.Y projects very soon. Let me know in the comments below which pieces you'd like to see me recreate.

Honestly WTF


Honestly WTF





P.S. Don't forget to like my page on Facebook :)



2 comments:

Danny | 15 September 2011 at 15:28

AHH! do the pleated yellow skirt and white top with the cut out at the back!

Nettan | 21 January 2012 at 21:45

Getting lots of inspiration from your blog :) my next project definately just has to be the "triangle-bead" bracelet. it's gorgeous :):)

Total Pageviews