Pretty Little Packages

Today I came home to a lovely surprise, packages from the post office! This is one of those things that really make my day. I recently went on a little online shopping spree and bought a few pieces for the coming Spring and some OCC Lip Tars. Littlelace, a Brisbane boutique for women, recently launched their online store www.littlelace.co. I was pretty stoked when I read about this on my Facebook newsfeed as I always adore the clothes in their boutique, but I never get a chance to go out to the city and enjoy a day of shopping. I tend to prefer shopping online because I'm super indecisive and I take pleasure in browsing through every single item... things that would annoy the hell out of a shop assistant. As soon as I went on their site, surely enough, I fell in love with almost everything. Luckily their prices are very reasonable and I cut down the list by limiting the amount of black and skirts that I bought. I'm trying to open up my wardrobe's mind to new clothing choices!




 

I can't wait to give them a good press and try out different outfit options. For the girls who love on trend, feminine clothes at an affordable price, you must check out Littlelace either online or instore. For the fashionable ladies who live outside of Brisbane (or just don't want to leave the house), if you spend over $150 they will waive the shipping fees. Yay!


I will post about my OCC Lip Tars tomorrow when I have time to play around with them. I'm suuuuuper excited about the vivid colours. And oh, they're not all mine. I placed an order with a friend who's a make up artist... I'm not that greedy!



Total Pageviews