Uh oh...



Dear Readers,

I am blogging to you from my death bed. No, not really, but it certainly feels like it. I have caught the cold! I had planned a weekend filled with wine drinking, stitching up skirt hems and snapping up some bargains, but it just goes to show that life doesn't always let everything go to plan. This just reminds me that I'm ready for another holiday. I'm a bit of a fragile creature and my gears stop running smoothly when I start working over my recommended usage. So for my mental and physical health I try to take holidays twice a year. I don't even need to go far, just lazing around reading a book will fix me up. So I'm counting down, 7 more weeks to go! Hurrah! Now all this typing has used up my energy reserve. Good night my lovely readers, I'll be back with a bang in a few days time.

Love,

Wang's Factory



3 comments:

tessa | 7 July 2011 at 05:30

yikes! feel better soon!!

couturelust.com

Mela | 7 July 2011 at 06:50

Hope you feel better soon!!:)
Visit also my blog:

http://melamusings.blogspot.com

Francesca Felix | 7 July 2011 at 08:38

haha oh this picture is adorable!!! hope you feel better :)
xo
francesca

Total Pageviews