No Power

I don't know why I look so miserable when I'm really rather relaxed...?

On my first day off in a couple of weeks, I had planned to spend the day sewing, drafting and blogging. Instead, I woke up to having no electricity. So my plan B was to indulge myself and I had a relaxing lunch in my new vibrant neighbourhood and spent a few hours enjoying some retail therapy. For some odd reason, which is totally unlike me, my new favourite colour of the season is a muted pale pink. I'm now feeling a little guilty about all the spending, but I keep telling myself that I'm just replacing all the items that got stolen off my washing line not too long ago... whatever makes me feel better hey? Anyway, the power is back on now so be prepared for a real posts shortly!

P.S I love West End! :)



0 comments:

Total Pageviews