Nearly Home

Long time no blogging y'all! Sorry that I haven't been keeping you guys up to date with all things fabulous and beautiful. To be honest, not many fabulous things have happened over the last week. Like I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy moving and settling into my new place and it has all gone pretty smoothly. So by this weekend I hope to get my hands busy into creating some amazing fashionable attire. Although I haven't been able to blog, I've been able to do a little research and get some pretty sweet inspiration. I'll leave you guys with a little taste of some fun projects for the future!









Last three pics are from Barbaro Andersen, Love Maegan, Peony Lim, Style Caster 

Don't worry guys, I'll be back with a vengeance!



1 comments:

Cookie | 26 May 2011 at 19:04

Amazing, I love most the necklace!

Total Pageviews