Mini Hiatus

I'm going to apologise in advance for the lack of posts in the next week or two. I'm in the middle of moving houses so I'm going to be a little M.I.A. About a week ago, I woke up in the morning and went downstairs on my way to work and noticed that someone had stolen all of our clothes off the line. This has got to be the most annoying thing that has happened since my laptop was stolen about a year and a half ago. So now, one week later, I'm really starting to miss the pieces that I've lost... *tear* It just had to be a load of my nice clothes that aren't replaceable! On the plus side, after all the moving, I will be able to go shopping!

In the last couple of days I have been addicted to reading DIY blogs. You can use the most ordinary items to create exceptional pieces. Two of my favourites are I Spy DIY and A Pair and A Spare. I haven't been so eager to get have a DIY/sewing weekend in a long time! I can't wait to settle into my new place and get my creative space together. 

Here are a bunch of things that I'd like to try and replicate.


















So I've ordered about $40 worth of crimps, beads, chains and jump rings. I'll let you guys know how it all goes ;)



0 comments:

Total Pageviews